⚠️ OneCloud provides the following setup and configuration to help expedite your use of the OneCloud Google Drive BizApp using a default deployment. Actual screens may vary depending on your Google Drive security access. If you uncover any differences in this configuration guide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating a Google OAuth 2.0 Client ID
OneCloud connects to Google Drive via the REST API. In order to automate functionality within Google Drive from OneCloud, you’ll need to create an OAuth 2.0 client ID. Please follow these instructions:
1. Navigate to Google API & Services
2. If this is your first time in this console, you will need to create a Project. Click “Select a project” in the top left and a modal will appear.
3. From here, select “New Project” and you’ll be given a simple prompt to choose a name. If you are part of an organization as part of your G-Suite, you should associate this project with your organization so that others will be able to access it.
4. Provide a Project Name and confirm the Organization and Location are set properly based upon your company.
5. Select the OAuth consent screen tab. Make sure you set your application to Internal and click Create.
6. Add "onecloud.io" to the list of authorized domains - no other fields are required. After you've added the domain, make sure to hit Enter.
7. Click Save
8. Navigate back to the Credentials tab and click Create credentials.
9. Select OAuth client ID
10. Select Web Application and click Create
11. Provide a name for the ID
13. Enter the value of the Authorized redirect URIs:
14. Click Create to access your OAuth Client ID and Client Secret
15. View the Client ID and Client Secret
After the Google Client IID is created, simply return to the Google API Services for future access to the Client ID and Client Secret.